Thank you for attending the
John Stott Centenary webinar!
- Sign up to receive our eNews and Prayer Guide emails
- Receive our bi-annual printed magazine Transform – read the latest edition online.
- Give financially towards Langham’s work around the world
- Become part of the Langham Legacy by leaving a gift in your will
- Download ‘Prayer in the time of a pandemic’, which includes poetry by Wilfredo Weigandt (Langham Preaching’s regional coordinator for Latin America) and reflections from the Langham Preaching Global Leadership Team.
Langham comes from a vision that God gave to John Stott in 1969. This has grown under God’s blessing and through the generosity of many people around the world. They are committed, like John Stott, to the centrality of the Bible in the life of the church, and the need to be equipped and growing to maturity in Christ through the ministry of pastors who believe, teach and live by the Word of God. Langham does this through three programmes.
Grew initially from two countries in 2001 to having now launched indigenously led movements for biblical preaching in some 87 countries around the world.
Not only continues to distribute evangelical books to hundreds of seminaries and thousands of pastors, but also fosters the development of indigenous publishers and has launched plans for one-volume commentaries on the whole Bible in every major continental region.
Multiplies their influence in biblically faithful theological education in the Majority World. Langham Scholars also spearheads increased visibility for Majority World evangelical scholarship in western theological academic circles.
Chris Wright Bible Studies
We hope and pray you are encouraged and challenged by these studies on the book Exodus, which are ideal for small groups. The talks were first given at a supporters’ weekend in 2019.
1. Exodus 32-34 – Chris Wright
2. 1 Corinthians 3 – Chris Wright